The ERIS system is a floating cover composed of independent floaters. The independence of the floaters ensure the perfect adaptability of the screen to the internal geometry of the tank (ovality of tanks, deformed surfaces of tank sides, complex geometries of lagoons, square basins etc.) whatever the level of the liquid and the presence of structural components is (pillars, gauging and instrumentation, filling hose, etc.).
- The use of independent floaters instead of using welded covers facilitates the tanks operation and optimizes the systems efficiency.
The design of the lenticular floaters (biomimetic approach based on green water lenses covering ponds called Lemna Minor) allows themselves to adapt to the geometry of the equipped tank. Minimum installations and maintenance costs. Floaters can be easily and softly introduced into the tank through the manhole and only required fittings of protection grids to protect emptying pumps.
- ERIS independent floaters reduce the costs of the floating cover erection as well as the downtime for maintenance on the tank.
- The reduction of evaporation losses improve storages profitability, preservation of natural resources and helps to avoid release of toxics and pollutants gases into the atmosphere.
- Innovation allows maintenance operations to be reduced to a minimum.
- A new material for a new concept.